Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Whaddya say, Jackets?

Only one of these guys is your defending BAN Fantasy Football League champion:
It's that time again, for a 7th year of BAN fantasy football. We reviewed the history of the league ever-so-briefly below, now it's time for what you really came to see: This year's sign-up info.

Yahoo! is improved, so it allowed us to set the rules exactly as they were last year with no digging for old sheets of paper by yours truly. We will do an automatic draft as we often do, unless we can whip together sentiment for a online draft. Automatic means as soon as we have a set number of owners and everyone has their pre-rankings how they like 'em, I give Yahoo! the OK, and it runs our draft in the following 24 hours.

The league is open to BAN members first and foremost. We had three non-BAN owners last year, and while they're always good to fill out the league if we have an odd number (my brother will be on call for that again this year, if needed), we want to make sure we can get all the fellas a spot in the league before we start inviting other people.

Spread the word if need be.

The sign-up info is:
League ID: 460477
League password: 4life

Website is fantasysports.yahoo.com. If you've never done this before or need an invite, send me an e-mail at MikeTalib@comcast.net, and I'll get you an invite where you can follow the links to sign up.

I look forward to beating you all again this year. I dug in the crates and found an old Sub Zero Nasty signature design for my post-championship unis:

P.S. For you BAN historians out there, remember that the internet is a wonderful place. Visit http://web.archive.org/, punch in www.nasty4life.net, and see what you find.

Now you know how the guv'mint be checkin' in on us.

-- Timb. Stomp Nasty

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew you'd be the cat to have all of those old pictures...those things are classics!

I might have to actually try to win this league this year...make the newborn proud of her old man.

B

8/15/2006 4:34 AM  
Blogger Keith M. said...

The funny thing is I don't have those pics, I pulled them from that archive.org site I listed at the end.

I mean, I'm sure I have some somewhere, but not scanned in.

8/15/2006 11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home