Wait! Don't Delete That Email!
Greetings. Salutations. Hi there. Yo!
All proper ways of saying hello to the almighty BAN Family. So how is it going family? What's new on the home front? Say word? I never knew that....
Yeah so as Keith has stated before, we've all been sort of in touch/out of touch for the past few years, and by that I mean outside the Richmond Metro Area. Those of us who decided to bounce from the fertile grounds of the RIC to other various locals around the US have had sort of a tough time keeping up with the Jones' (speaking of Color Me, where is Kenya these days?) Smiths, Pratts, Cains, etc. etc.... Now I myself have tried to call or at least email most of you when some big news would occur. Most of you know I was coaching at Guilford College last fall, cause I sent you a picture as proof positive.
Some of you may know that I'm getting married in July (the 3rd to be exact) in Amelia Island, Florida as well as having a baby in October (More on that in a later edition) and buying a house here in Greensboro. HECTIC!!!!
But the whole purpose of this blog is to try our best to keep everyone informed of news and events that concern the brethren and their significant others. Like if B-Love is having one of his famous cookouts, he could post it here for all to see. Or if the latest rendition of the BAN flag football juggernaut is in the finals, they could post it here. I think that with the exception of Jamar and F'in Dave (who is getting married this July as well), everyone lives within a 6 hour drive or so of Richmond. I'm assuming that of course since I don't have the current locations of a grip of the brothers (Dorian, Stick, 30/30, Alvin, etc.). But again that is the whole purpose of this blog, to provide a forum for keeping in touch. Simple right?
So if you happen to get an email from me or Keith or someone else regarding this blog, please check it out. If you have any aspirations or time to contribute to the posts, please let me or Keith know and we'll set you up. Otherwise, please leave some comments or hit us up on the email and we'll post it up for you. I think Keith is working on a master email list so hopefully we'll have a directory up soon.
Take it easy and click on the links!!!!!
BJ aka Sub Zero Nasty aka BrotherB aka Furious.MC
All proper ways of saying hello to the almighty BAN Family. So how is it going family? What's new on the home front? Say word? I never knew that....
Yeah so as Keith has stated before, we've all been sort of in touch/out of touch for the past few years, and by that I mean outside the Richmond Metro Area. Those of us who decided to bounce from the fertile grounds of the RIC to other various locals around the US have had sort of a tough time keeping up with the Jones' (speaking of Color Me, where is Kenya these days?) Smiths, Pratts, Cains, etc. etc.... Now I myself have tried to call or at least email most of you when some big news would occur. Most of you know I was coaching at Guilford College last fall, cause I sent you a picture as proof positive.
Some of you may know that I'm getting married in July (the 3rd to be exact) in Amelia Island, Florida as well as having a baby in October (More on that in a later edition) and buying a house here in Greensboro. HECTIC!!!!But the whole purpose of this blog is to try our best to keep everyone informed of news and events that concern the brethren and their significant others. Like if B-Love is having one of his famous cookouts, he could post it here for all to see. Or if the latest rendition of the BAN flag football juggernaut is in the finals, they could post it here. I think that with the exception of Jamar and F'in Dave (who is getting married this July as well), everyone lives within a 6 hour drive or so of Richmond. I'm assuming that of course since I don't have the current locations of a grip of the brothers (Dorian, Stick, 30/30, Alvin, etc.). But again that is the whole purpose of this blog, to provide a forum for keeping in touch. Simple right?
So if you happen to get an email from me or Keith or someone else regarding this blog, please check it out. If you have any aspirations or time to contribute to the posts, please let me or Keith know and we'll set you up. Otherwise, please leave some comments or hit us up on the email and we'll post it up for you. I think Keith is working on a master email list so hopefully we'll have a directory up soon.
Take it easy and click on the links!!!!!
BJ aka Sub Zero Nasty aka BrotherB aka Furious.MC

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home