Let's get ready for some football
In the next day or so, I will be posting information on how to join the BAN Fantasy Football League, now in its 7th year. We'll be on Yahoo! again, and we'll try to open it up to BAN members first before we fill out with friends and family.
In the meantime, I thought you'd all enjoy a brief history of BAN fantasy league champions.
Year 6, 2005, 12 teams, Yahoo!: Beige Wundruhs (Keith McMillan); 2nd place, Minnie Bs (Bryan Lewis)
Year 5, 2004, 12 teams, Yahoo!: HeadCrushers (Chad Burns); 2nd place, Minnie Bs (Bryan Lewis)
Year 4, 2003, 10 teams, Yahoo!: Minnie Bs (Bryan Lewis); 2nd place, HeadCrushers (Chad Burns)
Year 3, 2002, 10 teams, Yahoo!: NOVA Ballas (John Boamah); 2nd place, Springers (Francel Smith)
Year 2, 2001, 8 teams on CBSSportsline: Minnie Bs (Bryan Lewis) -- B-Luv won it with a dummy team he didn't even draft, defeating The Show (Bailey Martin) in the final.
Year 1, 1997, 8 teams scored by hand: No championship game played, but Night & Day (was this BJ & Cain's team, or was that Fudge Ripple) had the best record (8-3) going into the playoffs.
There's more where that came from if y'all care ... all-time owner/franchise records, best team names in history, or something.
As soon as I set up the league, I'll be in contact. (as if anyone is reading the blog just salivating in anticipation)
In the meantime, I thought you'd all enjoy a brief history of BAN fantasy league champions.
Year 6, 2005, 12 teams, Yahoo!: Beige Wundruhs (Keith McMillan); 2nd place, Minnie Bs (Bryan Lewis)
Year 5, 2004, 12 teams, Yahoo!: HeadCrushers (Chad Burns); 2nd place, Minnie Bs (Bryan Lewis)
Year 4, 2003, 10 teams, Yahoo!: Minnie Bs (Bryan Lewis); 2nd place, HeadCrushers (Chad Burns)
Year 3, 2002, 10 teams, Yahoo!: NOVA Ballas (John Boamah); 2nd place, Springers (Francel Smith)
Year 2, 2001, 8 teams on CBSSportsline: Minnie Bs (Bryan Lewis) -- B-Luv won it with a dummy team he didn't even draft, defeating The Show (Bailey Martin) in the final.
Year 1, 1997, 8 teams scored by hand: No championship game played, but Night & Day (was this BJ & Cain's team, or was that Fudge Ripple) had the best record (8-3) going into the playoffs.
There's more where that came from if y'all care ... all-time owner/franchise records, best team names in history, or something.
As soon as I set up the league, I'll be in contact. (as if anyone is reading the blog just salivating in anticipation)

1 Comments:
I hadn't realized how often you'd played in the championship game. You are the dominant fantasy football member of BAN by far.
I still reign though.
-- Keith
Post a Comment
<< Home